FUOYE Post UTME Form 2022/20223 is now out. We are pleased to let you know that the Federal University of Oye-Ekiti (FOUYE) has released the long awaiting Post UTME Screening form for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The Federal University, Oye-Ekiti has announced the Post UTME Screening Form release date for the 2022/2023 academic session. Candidates who has met FUOYE Post UTME Cut Off Mark and that of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) can now apply.
The Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) hereby informs all applicants who have applied to FUOYE in the 2022 UTME that application is now opened for 2022/2023 academic session which is scheduled between Monday, 15th August to Sunday, 4th September, 2022.
FUOYE Post UTME Cut off Mark
The FUOYE cut-off mark is 150 for all applicants who had chosen Federal University, Oye-Ekiti as their 1st Choice when registering for the UTME.
FOUYE Post UTME Screening Form Price 2022/2023
The FOUYE Post Utme Form is slated for 2,000 Naira Only. Eligible Candidates who wish to partake for the screening exercise should pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000 into the University Portal using Remita.
However, it’s advisable you budget at least Three Thousand Naira (N3,500) for everything that’s including cyber cafe charges.
Does FUOYE Write Post UTME?
The Federal University Oye Ekiti (FUOYE) Does Not conduct Post UTME/aptitude test exams for candidates seeking admission into the school.
Requirements For FUOYE Post UTME 2022/2023 Registration
General Eligibility to Buy Federal University Oye Ekiti Post UTME Form For UTME and Direct Entry Candidates:
- All UME candidates who scored 160 and above in the just concluded 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (JAMB-UTME).
- All Direct Entry Candidates who made FUOYE their first choice
- You Must be 16 years old
- You must have at least an O’level Credit pass in 5 different subjects (Including English language and mathematics). In this case, the O’level result could be WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or any equivalent.
- Your O’level result must not be more than two sittings
How to Apply for FUOYE Post UTME Form
|Logon to http://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme
|On Admission Menu displayed on the right-hand side, click “Registration Steps” and read iinstructions carefully
|Kindly Login with your JAMB Registration Number e.g 202211179278JA and use the word “password” as your inital password to logon to the portal. [Note Password is not editable]
|You will be required to update the underlisted data:
|Note: Ensure to use a valid email Address and Phone Number you can b contacted on if need arises. Also, always check this mail for updates and information
|After updating your information, a confirmation link will be sent to your email box provided. Logon to your E-mail and click on the account activation link to verify your email account and registration details.
|Login again after verification and click on “Upload O’Level Results” link at the left hand corner of the screen to complete your registration. Select Number of Sitting and Enter all the subjects and grade respectively. On completion, click on Complete Registration” button then click OK on the message dialog box.
|Kindly select the Remita Payment Platform. You will be prompted to confirm the transaction, simply click “Ok” to proceed
How To Avoid Mistakes During FUOYE Post UTME Registration
- Visit a nice and reliable cyber cafe near you
- Make sure there is good and strong network connectivity before starting your registration
- Ensure you confirm and Provide your correct JAMB Registration Number
- Ensure that the photo you wish to use on FUOYE Portal as PASSPORT is clear that’s if required. Avoid photos with dark backgrounds
- Ensure to use a functional mobile number. you can use any number, it must not necessarily be the number you used during JAMB registration
- Choose your desired course of study as filled in your JAMB UTME/Change of course form if specified
- Review your form and ensure that there are no errors before and after you submit it.
If you have any questions concerning FOUYE Post Utme Screening Form, kindly let us know via the comment section below. The writer of this post is a student of the prestigious institution.
WISH YOU SUCCESSFUL ADMISSION