Kenpoly Post UTME Form 2022/2023- This is to inform the public and interested candidates that the 2022 Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic, Post UTME Form (Kenpoly Post UTME Form) application form and portal is open.
Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic, Bori, (formerly Rivers State Polytechnic) is now selling the post UTME screening exercise application form for admission into its various National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ken Saro Wiwa Polytechnic, Bori (formerly – Rivers State Polytechnic) various National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
KENPOLY Post UTME Eligibility
(i). Candidates who chose the Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic (KENPOLY) Bori as their 1st choice and whose score the prescribed cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 admission
(ii) Candidates who did not choose the Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic (KENPOLY) but are ready and able to effect a change of Institution to make Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic (KENPOLY) Bori their First Choice Institution.
(iii). Candidates are expected to complete the Screening Form online.
Deadline: September 30, 2022.
KENPOLY Post UTME 2022/2023 Registration Requirement
- A payment of the non-refundable screening fee.
- JAMB Registration Number
- A passport size photograph ( that will be scanned and uploaded to the form)
- Local Government /State of origin as indicated on your JAMB registration form
- O’level Result Details
- Functional Email address and phone number
How To Register/Apply For KenPoly Post UTME 2022/2023 Admission (ND Programme)
Follow the steps below to start and complete your Post UTME form online
- visit the Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic official website at www.kenpoly.edu.ng
- Click on Applications, Then, click on Online Application
- or click on apply now
- Click on Buy Pin button to start your registration
- Fill out your details
- Click on the continue button,
- Select Generate Invoice and fill out the form
- Follow the steps given to generate your Screening form payment invoice.
- Proceed to pay invoice in the Bank or use the payment gateway
- Once payment is completed. (either in the bank or online) go back to the Admission screening form page.
- This time select fill out application page to complete your form online
- Fill out the form correctly, following the next button to enter your personal data, Upload your passport, o’level results, choice of course and JAMB result.
- Finally, confirm all your entries to be sure of their correctness and
- Click submit.
Ensure you print out the Acknowledgment page (With Clear passport), possibly in a coloured print out.