Tansian University is now selling its post-UTME / Direct Entry admission screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the courses available, requirements for Tansian University post UTME form below.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the undergraduate programmes of Tansian University for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Tansian University Courses
FACULTY OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- B.Sc Biochemistry
- B.Sc Chemistry
- B.Sc Computer Science
- B.Sc Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc Information and Communication Technology
- B.Sc Microbiology
- B.Sc Physics
- B.Sc Physics and Electronics
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc Accounting
- B.Sc Banking and Finance
- B.Sc Business Administration
- B.Sc Criminology and Security Studies
- B.Sc Economics
- B.Sc Economics and Statistics
- B.Sc International Relations
- B.Sc Mass Communication
- B.Sc Philosophy and Religious Studies
- B.Sc Political Science
- B. SC Public Administration
- B.Sc Statistics
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- B.Ed (Special) Education
- B.A (Arts) Education
- B.Sc (Science) Education
- B.Sc (Ed) Social Science and Vocational Education
FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc Architecture
- B.Sc Estate Management
- B.Sc Urban and Regional Planning
FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES
- B.NSC Nursing Science
- B. MLS Medical Laboratory Science
- B.Sc Public Health
FACULTY OF LAW
LL.B Civil Law
Tansian University Post UTME Eligibility
All candidates applying for admission into any of the undergraduate programmes must:
- Possess the academic qualifications as specified by the Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board for the Course of choice.
- Achieve at least the approved minimum pass mark in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations.
Note: Candidates who sat for the 2022 UTME who did not indicate Tansian University in any of their choices are eligible to apply.
There is Direct Entry Admission for NCE holders for two/three Year Degree Programmes in the Faculty of Education.
About Tansian University
Tansian University adopts a holistic concept of education. The process of education in the Institution is not seen primarily as a process of acquiring knowledge but also the inculcation of virtues that would progress through successive stages of rebirth to become more godlike, to lead his immediate and extended environment. This follows the etymology of education delivered from the Latin word, Educo, educare, educavi, educatum and its variant, Duci, ducere, duxi, ductum, which means to ‘lead.’