Ogun State is also home to a number of private schools that offer a high-quality education.
These schools offer a variety of programs, from early childhood education to secondary education.
List Of Approved Private Schools In Ogun State
Here is a list of some of the approved private schools in Ogun State:
- Chrisland School, Abeokuta
- Babcock University High School, Ilisan Remo
- Bells Secondary School, Ota
- Abeokuta Grammar School, Abeokuta
- Mayflower School, Ikenne
- St. Augustine’s College, Ijebu Ode
- Federal Government Girls’ College, Ijebu Ode
- Igbinedion University Secondary School, Okada
- Wellspring University Secondary School, Ilara-Ekun
- Olabisi Onabanjo University Secondary School, Ago-Iwoye
Benefits Of Attending A Private School In Ogun State
There are a number of benefits to attending a private school in Ogun State. Some of the benefits include:
- Smaller class sizes.
- More individualized attention.
- A more rigorous curriculum.
- Access to better facilities.
- A stronger sense of community.
The admission requirements for private schools in Ogun State vary from school to school.
However, in general, applicants must have a minimum of five passes in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) or the General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level (O’Level) examination. The passes must include English Language,Mathematics, and three other relevant subjects.
Some schools may also require candidates to sit for an entrance exam or interview.
Ogun State is home to a number of high-quality private schools. These schools offer a variety of programs, from early childhood education to secondary education.